PPC Services help you to reach your customers online via paid search advertising. WordStream’s in-house experts provide full-range PPC services to help you achieve the goals quickly and in a cost-effective manner.
Pay-per-click advertising (PPC) is a form of online marketing services where in an advertiser purchases advertising space through a search engine. In the early 1990s, PPC advertising enjoyed brief popularity, but many advertisers abandoned it when fraudulent clicks started costing them too much money. Overture.com continued running PPC ads and when Yahoo! purchased that company in 2003, they launched the Yahoo! Search Marketing service.
Google also played a role in the development of the modern PPC advertising program. They began dabbling in PPC ads as early as 1999, but their Adwords program saw little success early on. In 2003, Google launched AdSense, its contextual advertising program and this new format led to the increased popularity of Google PPC advertising. Since that time, Adwords has become one of the most popular PPC programs available.
The two most common PPC programs being used today are Google Adwords and Yahoo Search Marketing. These modern PPC advertising programs revolve around bidding on particular keywords. When someone searches for a keyword that you have successfully bid on, your ad will appear in the search engine results. The more popular the keyword, the more you will pay per click. On the other hand, the less popular the keyword, the less likely it is that the ad will be seen.
Why You Need a PPC Campaign
Search Engine Optimization is a natural, organic way to make sure your website shows up in the search engines, but there is no way to guarantee that your site will be listed high for a particular keyword. If you plan your PPC campaign right, however, you can actually achieve almost instant top placement for your ad. In addition PPC helps your business by allowing you to reach your target audience much more effectively through targeted keywords. Also, you only pay for clicks, which means you do not pay if the ads are not bringing traffic to your site.
- Keyword Research and Selection: Keyword research is very important in order to find perfect keyword phrase so that you get relevant traffic to your website and make sure that the campaigns are employing the appropriate keywords.
- Tag Development: I will write custom and unique titles and descriptions for PPC Ad to help maximize click and conversion rates.
- Landing Page Identification: I identify the best existing page or recommend creating a new landing page based on the keywords.
- Tracking Code Installation: We will have to install a tracking code on the client site.
- Network Submission: Once keywords research done and approved then we will upload and submit it to Search Engines’ Sponsored and its Network.
- PPC Account Settings: I can monitor your account on daily basis and give you a detailed information like how much should be spend, which country to target etc to maximize business goals.
- PPC Monthly Report: I perform a month-end analysis of campaign performance, including individual keyword costs, conversions and performance trends.
- Campaign Improvements: After a month once monthly PPC Camp gain reports made then I see which keywords are performing well and which not based on that we modify title / description and bid adjustments for improvement.
– One time Management Fee: $500.– Monthly Pricing: $500 – $5,000. – (Monthly pricing will vary on size of account and amount spent per month in PPC) – We will be charging 10% of the amount spend for the PPC from the second month onwards.